Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ramadhan Tag

Salam Ramadhan to All.
I just came back from home this evening. Alhamdulillah, dpt berpuase n berbuka ngn family. since i dun have any good post to be blogged about, today i just wanna copy n paste Adlan's tag :)
so, here it comes. thanx to Encik Adlan for always tagging me whenever i dun have any good topic in my mind.

1. What is the most important thing in your life? - My money

2. What is the last thing that you bought with your own money? - My Shoes and Handbag

3. Where do you wish to get married? - In a hotel ballroom, PoGH, insya Allah

4. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love? - Till my last day on earth

5. Are you in love? - Yes

6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner? - Western Corner, Cheras

7. Name the latest book that you bought? -Tender Triumph, Perfect Match, Night Wispers, Whitney my Love an After The Kiss. n fyi, i haven't read those books yet

8. What is your full name? - Nina Syazmeen bt Mohd Din
.
9. Do you prefer your mother or father? - mother

10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time. - My future husband - sape la agaknya

11. Christina or Britney? - euwwww

12. Do you do your own laundry? - Yes. daaa..ade satu baldi lg menanti kt depan ni

13. The most exciting place you want to go? - I'd prefer Sipadan Island

14. Hugs or kisses? - Both

15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you. -Adlan. KAED student. specky. he's very good in design. currently doing he's practical at Penang. Encik Adlan janji nk blanje saya makan :)

16. 8 things I am passionate about - Books, Music, Internet, Tv, Handphones, Cars, Islands and Laws

17. 8 things I say too often - Hmm, ok, well, ntah, kot, xtau, poyo,

18. 8 books I’ve read recently - Al-Quran, Aku Terima Nikahnya, Don't Tell Mummy, My Own Private Hero, Untouched, Paradise, Mastika

19. 8 songs I could listen to over and over again - I'm Yours, Lucky, Unintended, Engkaulah yang Satu, Dingin, Katalis, Bila Nak Saksi, Takdir Cinta

20. 8 things I learned last year- Law is interesting. Being far from DQ was hard. Men is unpredictable. Do not really rely upon your instinct. Money is everything. Do not be so introvert or extrovert. just so-so.

21. 8 people to tag- Hanim, Ain, Syed, KE, Jamilah, Zack, Atie, Zaffan

2 comments:

Adlan said...

Aiya syazz... that's what the purpose of the akal. to think and think. in my head, i just couldn't stop thinking about good topic to share.

tagging is just once in a blue moon thingy.. ok btw u really have a good memory bout my promise eh.. hehe

chaz said...

well, janji ttp jnji kn..haha. sy xsabar nk jmpa miss:)