Friday, June 13, 2008

'aurah

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Erm..everytime I go to gigantic shopping complex such as klcc (which I hate most; I dun go there often) or midvalley megamall or one utama and bla..bla..bla.., I’ve always been thinking about this- about yougsters’ life. Its not really my friends. But, what I’ve been watching all this while whenever I go there. Actually I went to mid yesterday with my old friends at primary school. Kind of reunion but then only 4 of us were available to attend it. Thanx to liyana, hanan n mus for making yourselves free yesterday. But that’s not the point. My main concern is, about those KL girls lead their lives. I know this sounds cliché because it happens since long time ago. But I feel it’s the time for us to adjust everything back to the right track

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad has left us two sources which if we used it wisely, we will never go astray; Quran n sunnah. OMG, I haven’t start the point yet. Haha. Ok, lets begin. I always wanted to stress about ‘AURAH’.. this is not for women only, but..yeah. men’s aurah is much more easier to observe whereas, women, u hv to cover all your body parts excepr ur face n palm.but what I’ve been observing (im not a good observer though) all this while, it becomes upside down! Men are wearing long pants n long sleeves shirt, but then, woman?? They are wearing…whoa..its not sexy anymore, but for me, watching them with those very very short skirts n singlets (I couldn’t find the right word), like watching blue films! So damn sexy!! I’ve no problems with those freehair woman, I mean, it is common nowadays n forgivable even though it is considered as sin as well. But then, those who wear such a transparent or whatever-fashionable-clothes as long as its exposing ur aurah, no excuses for u! Im not sure whether they are all aware of womens’ aurah or they just don’t know! If my 2nd point is true, pity them.

Ok, here, for those who are still dun know from what to what that muslim woman should cover their body parts, I will let u know:

FROM HEAD TO TOE EXCEPT UR FACE N PALM( tapak tgn ).. meaning, u kna pakai baju yg cover all ur body parts n also, ur shining-glowing-soft hair. That’s what islam want us to do. Korg nk ke rmbut korg yg cntik tu dibakar pd hr kiamat nnt?? Dh kuat sgt rambut tu nk lawan ngn api neraka Allah?? Simpanlah utk husband korg nnt. Tau la rambut tu cntik, pjg, bersinar, lembut , tp igtlah sket jnji Allah itu pasti. N lagi satu, tudung tu tolonglah tutup dada. Jgn selempang sane sini, tarik ke belakang, ala2 bienda la, ct la..jg sket brg2 bnilai yg ade kt diri korg tu eh

As for baju or seluar, islam x halang kita pakai seluar, as long as longgar n x menyerupai agama lain, boleh. Tp jgn yg ketat, three quarter (smpai betis je, mcm la cntik sgt betis tu) or ape2 la, tutup smpai buku lali. N baju plk, pstikn tutup punggung n besar sket. Xpyh nk ikut bentuk badan korg yg ramping sgt tu..lagi labuh lg bagus. Kdg2 aku terfikir, all cases that happen nowadays, (rogol, buang anak n etc) sumenye bpunca dr pmpuan, sbbnye, pakaian. Kite sdiri yg x pndai jg aurat, ttibe nk slhkn lelaki..kn? im not being chauvinist walaupun aku pmpuan, but I think, that’s the fact. Kite sume tau kaum adam nafsunye hanye satu, so, kalau kite x tunjuk, dorg pn x terdorong nk buat menda x elok…

Ok la, sbenanye byk lg menda I’d like to discuss with all of u, tp kalau pjg2 bebel nnt korg boring plk n last2 satu ape pn x msk, insyaAllah nnt aku update lg.btw, tulisan ni adlh peringatan utk aku jgk, n kalau sesape ade pndangan atau ade teguran, maybe tulisan aku ni bcanggah, aku pn xpndai sgt, tp aku teringin nk betulkan kaum sejenis aku, tolonglah tegur aku. I’m just a human being. Teguran n pndangan adlh dialu2 kn. K, lu pikirlah sdiri ! salam

“Perempuan2 yg keji adlh utk lelaki2 yg keji dn laki2 yg keji adlh utk perempuan2 yg keji pula, sedangkan perempuan2 yg baik adlh utk laki2 yg baik, dn laki2 yg baik utk perempuan2 yg baik pula. Mereka itu bersih dr apa yg dtuduhkan org. mereka memperoleh ampunan dan rezeki yg mulia( syurga )” -Annur:23

6 comments:

omarkhayam said...

absolutely agree with you,...aurah is aurah..no matter wat

Anonymous said...

teenager skrng..
become weird..
mcm2 hal..
hurmmmm..

Anonymous said...

wow..ur good at writing!!! keep up d good work kak nina :)

~diela

chentatiku said...

ni nama dia akhir zaman~

chaz said...

diela?
ras adiela?
tq for reading my blog sis..
:)

rasberry said...

yup2..it's me, ras adiela..
ur much welcome!